When the customer came to us he had already obtained his planning permission and had full drawings he had also been approached by a number of other Builders but all of those it seems had failed to return a price or calls in a timely manner.
We visited the client and his wife in their Bungalow which at that time was a 3 bedroom 2 Bathroom property. We discussed the drawings and the build, provided them with ideas of how the build could be improved to truly give them their forever home.
Our team tweaked the original drawings to make the layout work and an order was forthcoming.
The scope of work included:
- A 9m x 6m frontal extension
- Internal Layout Change
- Installation of Steelwork
- Formation of 2N rear Glazed Dormers (Above)
- Installation of 7NoVelux Windows
- Form 2No new upstairs bathrooms
- Form 3No new upstairs Bedrooms
- Installation of new Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Installation of New B-Fold Door
- Supply & Fit of new Kitchen (largest Benchmarx have ever supplied)
- Supply & Fit of Utility Room Kitchen Units
- Installation of New Fascias & Soffits
- New Ceilings throughout to New & Existing
- Floor coverings
- Installation of bespoke Oak Stair Case.
- Supply and fit of New Oak Doors
- New Electrical System supplied, fitted and tested.
- Sprayed and traditional decorations.
The build took a little over 12 weeks from start to finish to complete.